Just when you thought Bidoof Day couldn't get any Bidoofier, we created the Bidoofiest quiz ever. It was supposed to be 15 questions, but being clever is really exhausting, so we made it a modest 13 questions instead.
So! How well do you know Bidoof? Test your knowledge with the quiz that puts the “oof” in “Bidoof.”
1. Which Normal-type Pokémon is #013 in the Sinnoh region Pokédex?
2. Which Pokémon evolves into Bibarel?
3. Name the Pokémon described in the following Pokédex entry: “It constantly gnaws on rocks and logs to whittle down its front teeth. It nests alongside water.”
4. Which Pokémon has a name that rhymes with Schmidoof?
5. Which Pokémon puts in less effort than we did with this quiz?
6. Which Normal-type Pokémon first discovered in Sinnoh can have any of these three Abilities: Simple, Unaware, and Moody?
7. Which Pokémon is known as the Plump Mouse Pokémon?
8. Finish the poem: “Roses are red, ______ is brown. The end.”
9. Which Pokémon does the following hard-to-believe Pokédex entry describe? “With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile and active than it appears.”
10. Which Pokémon has teeth that grow at the same rate as Rattata's?
11. Which Pokémon can be observed building a dam in Florio Nature Park in New Pokémon Snap?
13. Happy ______ Day!
How well do you know Bidoof? Give yourself one point for each correct answer. Add up your points and see how you did in the chart below.
Can't get enough Bidoof? Check out the rest of the Bidoof Day excitement.