You need to have a Pokémon Trainer Club account to save your Favorite Pokémon!Log In Sign Up No Thanks
Its body is 99% water. The remaining 1% contains the organ that makes its poison.
It drifts through the sea searching for prey. Its poisonous tentacles break off sometimes, but after a while, they grow back.
The Pokémon Company International is not responsible for the content of any linked website that is not operated by The Pokémon Company International. Please note that these websites' privacy policies and security practices may differ from The Pokémon Company International's standards.
Your request could not be completed. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.