You need to have a Pokémon Trainer Club Account to save your Favorite Pokémon!Log In Sign Up No Thanks
Poisonous gas comprises 95% of its body. It's said that the remaining 5% is made up of the souls of those who died from the gas.
It's said that gas emanating from a graveyard was possessed by the grievances of the deceased and thus became a Pokémon.
The Pokémon Company International is not responsible for the content of any linked website that is not operated by The Pokémon Company International. Please note that these websites' privacy policies and security practices may differ from The Pokémon Company International's standards.
Your request could not be completed. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.