Who Will You Battle in the Pokémon World Tournament?
15 Oct, 2012 in Video Games
Compete against finalists from the 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Championships in Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2!
The top four World Championships finalists from each age division will be the basis for some of the Pokémon Trainers you’ll battle in the Pokémon World Tournament! Get ready to take on the exact teams used by Masters Division Champion Ray Rizzo, Senior Division Champ Toler Webb, Junior Division Champ Abram Burrows, and many more!
You’ll be able to add these in-game Trainers via a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection distribution event beginning October 22nd, when the Junior Division finalists will be made available. Before you can compete, you must reach the Pokémon World Tournament in Driftveil City in your Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game. There, you can access the 2012 Junior Division Challenge. On November 5th, the 2012 Senior Division Challenge will be accessible, letting you compete against four more finalists. Then on November 19th, take on the top Masters Division players with the 2012 Masters Division Challenge distribution.
Check out the full list of all the 2012 Pokémon World Championships competitors that you’ll be able to battle in the Pokémon World Tournament:
2012 Junior Division Challenge (Distribution begins October 22nd)
- Junior Division World Champ Abram Burrows as "World Champ Abram"
- Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as "World Runner-up Brian"
- Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as "World Finalist Brendan"
- Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as "World Finalist Kippei"
2012 Senior Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 5th)
- Senior Division World Champ Toler Webb as "World Champ Toler"
- Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as "World Runner-up Jaime"
- Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as "World Finalist Nitesh"
- Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as "World Finalist Henry"
2012 Masters Division Challenge (Distribution begins November 19th)
- Masters Division World Champ Ray Rizzo as "World Champ Ray"
- Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as "World Runner-up Wolfe"
- Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as "World Finalist Abel"
- Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as "World Finalist Joe"
As a reminder, in order to participate in each of the Pokémon World Tournament distribution events, you’ll need to have a copy of Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2, a system in the Nintendo DS™ family or a Nintendo 3DS™ system, and wireless broadband Internet access. You’ll also need to have reached the in-game Pokémon World Tournament arena in Driftveil City. Players can have up to three Pokémon World Tournament events saved at one time.
Good luck against these incredible Pokémon Trainers in the Pokémon World Tournament!