Confirm Your Attendance at Worlds!
27 June, 2013 in Play! Pokémon
Have you qualified to compete in the Pokémon World Championships in August? Let us know if you’ll be attending!
If you have been competing in Championship Series events, but you’re not sure if you’ve earned enough Championship Points for an invitation to Worlds, it’s easy to find out! First, log into your Pokémon Trainer Club account and visit the “My Play! Pokémon” tab. Then, check the “My Points” section of your profile to find out how many Championship Points you’ve earned.
See if you’ve earned enough Championship Points to qualify for the World Championships:
Trading Card Game Qualification Requirements by Region:
Asia Pacific (APAC): 200 Championship Points
Europe: 400 Championship Points
Latin America: 200 Championship Points
North America: 400 Championship Points
Video Game Qualification Requirements by Region:
North America: Top 12 players ranked by Championship Points
Europe: Top 32 players ranked by Championship Points
If you’ve already secured the Championship Points necessary for your invitation to the 2013 World Championships, let us know that you plan to attend and battle the best of the best!
Follow these steps to confirm that you’ll be competing at the World Championships:
- Log into your Pokémon Trainer Club account.
- Go to www.pokemon.com/support.
- Click “Ask a Question.”
- Select “World Championships Confirmation.”
- Select your competition (Video Game or Trading Card Game) and fill in the required fields. Simply use the subject “Worlds Confirmation” and add a small message in the body of the mail.
- You’re done! You’ll receive an automated response indicating that we’ve received your confirmation of attendance.
Remember, players who have not qualified via Championship Points are welcome to try their hand at the Last Chance Qualifier on Friday, August 9th! Trading Card Game participants must have 10 Play! Points to enter.
Congratulations and good luck to everyone who has earned an invitation to the Pokémon World Championships, starting August 10th in Vancouver, B.C.!