Play! Pokémon Menu
What are Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease tournaments?
Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease tournaments allow players to receive and play with cards from the upcoming Black & White—Legendary Treasures expansion up to two weeks before the set’s official release date!
Participation prizes are awarded to all finishers in each of three age divisions. Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prereleases will use the 2013–2014 tournament season age divisions, which are:
- Junior Division: born in 2003 or later
- Senior Division: born in 1999, 2000, 2001, or 2002
- Masters Division: born in 1998 or earlier
Prerelease events are operated by independent Tournament Organizers across North America.
When are the Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease tournaments?
Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease tournaments are being held from October 26th through November 3rd, 2013. Find times and locations of Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease events in your area.
Remember: while we update our events schedule often, we suggest that you contact the local Tournament Organizer to confirm event schedule information.
How much does the event cost?
Tournament Organizers set the entry fee for these events. Suggested entry fee is $30.00.
What are the prizes?
All players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures expansion.
All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Legendary Treasures Prerelease promo card and a Black & White—Legendary Treasures deck box, while supplies last.What do I need to know?
- Bring your Player ID card, if you have one. If you don’t have a Player ID, one will be given to you at the event.
- See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
- Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event!
- To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
- See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on The Pokémon Company International’s liability.
What is the tournament structure?
The tournament is run using the Limited Format and Age-Modified Swiss pairings. See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for information about the Limited Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds to be run will depend on total attendance at the event.