Information Related to Claims of Copyright Infringement
Claims of copyright infringement, with the requisite material listed below, should be directed to our copyright agent:
General Counsel The Pokémon Company International
333 108th Ave NE, Suite 1900
Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: +1 (425) 274-4800
Fax: +1 (425) 274-1041
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pokémon to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pokémon to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address where the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A)].
For trademark notices and information on reporting abuse of Pokémon's trademarks, click here.